Sunday 30 October 2011

Remember the time

We sang along with the music, while i was looking at your silly face.
I whisper beside your ears, expressing how much i do love you.
I gave you flowers, but fail to be a surprise.
I hold on your hand, and dance together with the song.
I hug you so tight, scared that the next moment you're gone.
You slept on my arm, and i was staring at you.
I look into your eyes all the time, believing that you're the last in my life.

I knew you're shivering so badly, and i gave my jacket for you.
You refuse to wear on my jacket and run around.
But in the end i had succeed to force you wear so.
You hug on me so tight as my heart tells me, i can't afford to lose you.
I just can't control my tears as i couldn't accept the truth that i'm not actually the first in your heart.

You're so caring, and different.
My mind just can't stop thinking about you, seriously.
I wish to be the one to go thru with you no matter where it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment