Friday 14 October 2011

Tornado

Weeks ago, I thought I have found someone reliable. Someone who can fits into my life as easy as it looks to be. However, it only last a week. But, the memories shall be written in my heart as a souvenir from her. The way she treat me was seriously caring. Never a girl would understands me a lil, even the tiny little things like wiping my tears after i made her angry. Eventhough she really broke up with me in a harsh way, mention that i'm her worst boyfriend ever and remove me completely. I believe that she did it the correct way due to what I've done to her was my biggest mistake! She's really a very very nice girl that I can't afford to Hurt anymore. Maybe, forgetting you is the only choice for us. I just keep on failing and failing. Tired of waiting for the day that truly comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment